8 things to know about this raw, rare and existent Tasmanian beer shampoo bar:
- It’s handcrafted, totally natural and complimentary from harsh chemicals and constructed detergents (like SLS) that are all the rage in commercial pilus intendance products.
- As a naturally solid cube, it lasts a looooong fourth dimension. (Fifty-fifty longer considering healthy hair doesn’t go greasy as fast or need washing equally often.) Less packaging, cypher single-use plastics, and all the savings for y'all, oh frugal i.
- This sweet beer bar works keen for simply nearly everyone. But it’s especially indicated for folks with thin, fine, oily or dandruff-prone locks.
- That’southward considering it’s packed total of locally brewed craft beer, which gently clarifies, boosts volume and feeds the pilus and scalp with essential vitamins and proteins. Beer = wholefood.
- And that astonishing aroma? It’due south Pride of Ringwood hops, grown by our friends in Bushy Park. Flecks of this intensely fragrant herb cleanse the scalp and banish the yeastlike fungus which causes dandruff. Hops too contains silica for stiff, flexible hair.
- Essential oils of nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger give a gentle warmth that stimulates your scalp and senses. Showertime just got spicy.
- And hey, we better mention that this shampoo bar is packed full of honey, as well. Only not merely any bee juice, pure Tasmanian Leatherwood honey and beeswax from the remote Westward Coast wilderness. We’re proud to partner with R. Stephens, a family of apiarists who’ve been tending hives in the rainforest for over 100 years. Honey is nature’s dazzler wand; smoothing and soothing and bringing the smoothen.
- With all this talk of wild beauty, it’s good to know that this low-waste and not-toxic shampoo bar is a big vote for the environment too. Information technology’s rubber for you lot, our waterways, our wildlife, and our i precious planet.